Sunday 29 April 2007

News

It's been so long since I update my blog, my web etc... I logged in just to check emails & order requests. For those who have sent me emails or personal messages in my Multiply & I have yet to reply, please forgive me. I'm going through a change right now.

I'm expecting my 3rd child, who is due in late October.

Frankly, there may be order requests which I have to turn down. Or otherwise I am limiting my order requests to only two in a week.

I will be extremely busy in May & June (at work). Not forgetting order requests for the hot date 7th July 2007 wedding for a customer.

I really hope to get better in May, as right now I'm experiencing morning & evening sickness and tireness round the clock. This is defnitely an unexpected pregnancy. But I do hope that it will be a smooth one.

To all valued customers, I hope for your kind understanding that I will only take in advance requests so I can make enough preparation (mentally & physically) for your orders.

For those who already have my contact, you can call me directly as I might not have time to read my emails sometimes.

Thanking you in advance for your understanding.

No comments: