Double Chocolate Cupcakes
1 1/4 cups sugar
3/4 cups plain flour, sifted
3 tblsps cocoa powder, unsweetened & sifted
1 tsp baking powder
214g butter, no need to softened
100g bittersweet chocolate
Pinch of salt
1) Melt chocolate & butter using double-boil method.
2) Add sugar & stir. Let mixture cool for 10mins & then beat in electric mixer for 3 mins.
3) Add one egg at a time, beating well before adding the next egg.
4) Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder & pinch of salt into the liquid mixture & mix.
5) Scoop into baking cups & bake at a preheated oven of 170C for about 25mins (or until skewer inserted comes out clean).
Happy trying everyone!