Monday 9 August 2010

Breakfast at Changi Village

It's Singapore's 45th birthday today & what great way to spend the day OFF by spending with the kids & relax.

We decided to have breakfast at Changi Village, where I was told that there was a good Mee Rebus stall.


The Mee Rebus was bought from Hassan's stall. Serving was plentiful, with thick gravy and little chunks of peanuts. Cost is $2.50. My rating for this is 3/5. *Please note that this is just my personal rating. Other foodies may have a different opinion.*

So far the 'wak' stall at Tekka Market is still the best, although I couldn't give the stall's name right now. No secrecy or rights issues, just that whenever me & my friends were there, the latter always did the ordering. So I didn't get to see the stall's name. Will update the stall name after Ramadhan. And this same stall also serves great Satay too.

Besides the Mee Rebus, the kids had Nasi Lemak from Mizzy's Corner.


Serving is just nice; served with crispy chicken wing, egg, ikan bilis, cucumber & not forgetting the most important component - sambal. Everything served in this plate is very tasty. Cost is $3. My rating: 4.5/5. *Please note that this is just my personal rating. Other foodies may have a different opinion.*

As Ramadhan is drawing closer, I would like to wish all Muslim foodies - Ramadhan Mubarak.

Until my next update.

No comments: