1/2 pack of pasta (I use spaghetti) & cook until al dente
A can of diced tomatoes
Ginger (About 1cm chopped)
Black pepper1/2 (small) can of tomato puree
Coriander leaves (chopped)
1) Fry onions, garlic, ginger and cumin until fragrant.
2) Pour in the can of diced tomatoes and tomato puree. Add in the minced beef & leave to cook.
3) Put in the pasta & mix well with the cooked sauce. Season with black pepper (add more if you like spicy) and salt (if required).
4) Mix in the coriander leaves and turn off the fire.
5) Serve with fried chicken wings or nuggets.