I have completely forgotten to post this recipe, as I was busy trying to figure out whether this recipe is better with or without chillies.
Since I like spicy food, I have to add chillies into the original recipe. (you can always opt the chillies out & eat the potatoes with chilli sauce).
Boiled potatoes (cut into cubes)
Seasoned minced meat (fried with a bit of ginger, garlic & curry powder)
Blended ingredients: (Blended to become a paste for frying)
Dried shrimps (not paste)
Chopped red chillies
2 eggs (beaten)
Oil for frying
Salt to taste
1) Heat (about a quarter cup) oil. Fry blended paste until fragrant. Add a little bit of water if necessary.
2) Once fragrant, add in the chopped red chillies & celery & continue to fry until paste becomes a bit dry.
3) Add in cubed potatoes & mix paste & potatoes thoroughly.
4) Beat eggs & let it sit in the pan for a while before mixing the potatoes again.
5) Add in the minced meat & salt to taste.
6) Serve hot.