Friday 13 February 2009

Inspired

I've always wanted to make a Mango Cheesecake, but after a trial once I was so disappointed with the result that I thought I'd never try to do it again.

But dear hubby knows I'm someone not to give up easily until I get things right. So he knew that I am gonna give it another go. It's only a matter of time.

Inspiration got the better of me and I thought of trying Durian Cheesecake. How do you think the combination taste will be like? Hmmm.... No harm trying, it might turn out good; as according to hubby.

Besides 'dealing' with chocolates, I love fruits in cakes & cookies. There's a whole lot of goodies I wanna try but just don't have the time (or energy) to do it. But that's not an excuse for me not to explore this gastronomic adventure. I will eventually... it's only a matter of time. It is my kitchen where I escape to from stress anyway.

So hang around people... a few new stuff coming your way...

P.S: I need to bake a brownie for a very kind & friendly neighbour, who lives on the 15th floor. She has been so nice whenever we bumped into each other at the void deck & giving advice when Zinedine was down with high fever for a week last week. She even went out of her way to buy me Rock Honey to dissolve in water for Zinedine, which is good in reducing heatiness from the body. Problem is..... I'm not sure which unit she's staying in... (LOL!) But I'm gonna find out anyway...

No comments: