Friday 9 November 2007

Ayam Roast Berempah

I've run out of ideas of what to cook that I've decided to try something new. There's meat, fish, prawns & chicken in the freezer. So what should I cook today?

Mum mentioned about a steamed fish recipe on Suria's Dapur Mami segment, which uses cili padi & soy sauce. Great combination isn't it? So I logged on to the Suria site to check the recipe.

I finally decided to try "Ayam Roast Berempah". The recipe doesn't require much ingredients so it should be quick. I hope it will be tasty as well.

After roasting the chicken for about an hour (to dry the ingredients up), it does taste good. Goes really well with hot white rice. This is a tried & tested (read:tasted) recipe, so you might want to give it a try. It's easy & tasty.

Ayam Roast Berempah

No comments: