Saturday 24 February 2007

Premium Brownie & Cupcakes

I woke up this morning feeling sick. Not sure why - had a terrible headache & felt like throwing up (it's not what you think).
I had to stay in my room for a few hours before I began my baking. Had an order today, so no matter what I still have to get up.

Even while baking, I felt so dizzy that I was breathless. I had to use gear 1 for baking today.

Anyways, Shikin / Kynn aka sueetchic requested for a premium brownie with pink butterflies toppers, for her sis' 21st birthday. She is also hosting / holding a ceremony at her place. I had hubby to help me deliver the brownie to Toa Payoh before 6pm. Couldn't come along as I'm still feeling sick & needed to rest since I'm working tomorrow.

Premium Brownie wz butterflies toppers


Premium Brownie from Kynn to Yathy

Since I'm already up & about in the kitchen baking, I thought why not some Double Chocolate Cupcakes wz Chocolate Frosting as well? Hmmm...

While the brownie was in the oven, quickly mixed all the ingredients (before I start having another headache) for the cupcakes. Now that I'm typing this, I should have baked muffins. Just the other day fluttermum aka Liza was baking Blueberry Muffins, which looked so good that I want some of those too. Maybe next time.

Coincidentally when I was busy frosting all my cupcakes, my neighbour dropped by to offer some goodies. Now, it's a good thing that I have my cupcakes to counter-offer. Packed some for Kynn & the rest will be given to my aunt, who will be dropping by tomorrow.



No comments: