Sunday 6 February 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I knew I was looking for an entirely different recipe when I browsed the web yesterday (now I couldn't even remember what I was actually looking for in the first place), but I was fortunate to stumble upon a reliable site, which I could test the recipes.

Quite honestly, my quest for 'the' Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe had almost died (except I might try asking my old neighbour for her recipe because I almost finished the whole bottle during last Eid hee!). After several attempts of CCC recipes I could find, I wonder why I didn't give up sooner and still kept on trying failed recipes & wasted precious ingredients.

Going by a strong hunch on my latest find, I decided to try this one. Silly me I didn't think of halving the recipe, in case it didn't work out. Well too late to do anything since I'd started mixing my ingredients.


I was so relieved when I took these cookies out & they turned out crispy and not flat at all. The kids keep coming back into the kitchen for more and I couldn't stop eating them too.

So for now, I could say that these would be almost 'the' Chocolate Chip Cookies I was looking for. *big grin*

No comments: