Monday 23 July 2007

Update

I haven't been blogging for a long time; probably due to the morning & evening sickness plus my body has been takig a toll on me. I get tired easily nowadays & appetite to eat has just started.

Now that I'm in my 2nd trimester, I have been cutting down a lot on my orders. I do not wish to jeopardize the quality of my goodies if I'm not up to it. But of course there are some orders which I just can't refuse.

I'm planning to temporarily stop taking order between September '07 & January '08. Reasons being:

1) September we'll be ushering the month of Ramadhan & I don't think I can stretch myself to accepting orders for Syawal;

2) Making preparations for my delivery after Hari Raya (in October);

3) Will be recuperating between November & January & bonding with the baby.

Although I feel a little sad that I have to stop taking orders soon, I have to do what I have to do. Like what dearest hubby said, it's only temporary & it's for my own good. Otherwise I'll get too tired for the delivery day itself.

Though this is the 3rd time I'll be giving birth, the stigma of going through labour makes me scared. I'm afraid to go through pain. All I can hope for is shorter labour time, really.

Anyways, for the latest updates on my goodies you can visit sistabrownie site.

Cheers!

No comments: