Sunday 6 April 2008

Not yet settled down

It's been almost a month since I wrote something here. Well too many things have been happening all at the same time - busy work schedule, entertaining all the kids, settling down in my new house & the area and preparing for my brother's wedding in June. I don't even know what to think about first.

It's been quite a relief not to have too many orders at the moment. But I'm hoping the orders will start to pick up after June. That is, after I'm done with my brother's wedding. Got to think of the colour theme & setting. Not only for him but for his fiancee (aka my future sister-in-law) too.

Anyway, last week managed to do some princess themed cupcakes for Nur, for her dearest niece's birthday.

Princess-themed Cupcakes for Nur

By the way, I've uploaded some overdue photos in my Flickr already. Click here to view them.

To my dearest contacts, I apologize if I haven't been logging in to check your latest events. Hope to do so soon.
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: