Tuesday 7 April 2009

Mango Cheesecake

Been wanting to update but I haven't been making anything special to post, so the delay. Been more online on Facebook instead.

So today I'm boosted with a little extra energy, which I find it rather surprising as I slept late last night & was shockedly awaken by a loud thud early in the morning. The thud came from my littlest, who fell backwards after being pushed by his love-hate-relationship brother over playing the tricycle. Hmmm... boys will be boys.... It was fortunate that nothing serious happened from the fall.




Had my usual shot of caffeine and then off to baking. Prepared the ingredients for a Brownie Platter, which was requested by Nur.

Then off to make Mango Cheesecake. I was contemplating on whether to make it as a whole or in cups. Then discovered that I didn't have enough ingredients to make the base. So decided to make it square instead. While waiting for the cheesecake to set, I have no idea to cook. Can't decide whether I should order or cook. In the end, it's Mee Rebus for today.


When the cheesecake was ready, I'm surprised that it turned out so well in the square pan, despite I'm a little short in the ingredients department.
Whatever it is, everyone enjoyed it. It's all that matters : )


No comments: