Saturday 7 November 2009

So much to do, so little time

So much to do... so much of catching up... but so little time...

I have a number of goodie requests this holiday season but sadly I've to turn them down... for 2 solid months! It's frustrating!

What's more frustrating is that I'll be getting a new helper next month. Back to square ONE! Have to teach all over again. To some it sounds a relief, but to me... (sigh) I was in my comfort zone and teaching my new helper means it will take up some precious time during the holidays. I will be taking a week off from work for the orientation and getting my kids to adapt. Oh I'm so not looking forward to December and January! Something's come up in January, which I just found out today, and it doesn't look good to / for me. I'll talk more about that when the time comes.

So this Saturday will be the start of my 'burned' weekend. No more Saturday off for me till January. You see how frustrating it gets? Just when the kids will be on holidays, here I am having to work my butt off, sacrificing precious weekends with the family for 2 whole months. Pfft!! What is my work doing to me?!

Anyways... here's wishing everyone a great weekend. I hope I can squeeze in some time to try baking Molten Chocolate Cake soon, which I've put off for months (hee!).

Till the next entry!

No comments: