Saturday 13 February 2010

Final wishlist

Enough of being indecisive. Let's get down to business. I really have got to start putting my thoughts & ideas into action for my cousin's engagement ceremony.

So here are my wishlist:

1. Croquembouche
2. Fruit Tart
3. Cupcakes
4. Brownie Platter
5. Custard Puff
6. Mini cupcakes

Out of the six, I wonder how many I'll eventually do. It's all about time-management (am I advising myself? I suppose so..).

Anyways, I'll make use of this festive season to run through everything (finer details included) & start pantry shopping next week.

P.S: The more I look at the list, I'm inclined to believe that only no.1, 3 & 4 will get my attention, although I'd really want to include no.5, since I'll be making the Croquembouche. It makes more sense, aint it?

No comments: