Monday 22 March 2010

Coloured Candy Brownie for Lina

I spent last Saturday baking a brownie for Lina, with coloured candies as topper. The request was confirmed just days before. I initially had no idea who Lina is, until she refreshed my memory bit by bit by SMS, from the time she turned up at my house until she was on her way back home. I didn't recognize her email address nor her number so I thought she's a friend's friend.


Turned out that I've actually met her before, at her house when she requested for my Cheese Cups. Then, she didn't even like cheese until she had a taste of those Cookies & Cream Cheese (cups). She had also requested for Brownie before and now, she's back to make a request again.

Just before I finished up with the Brownie, I managed to squeeze in a Lemon Meringue Tart request for someone very close to me. He had requested time and again for a Lemon Meringue Pie, but I guess he has to make do with tarts for the time being.



No comments: