Tuesday 8 June 2010

Manhattan Fish Market

While I was out running errands for my bakes, had lunch at Manhattan Fish Market, White Sands outlet.


What I was actually eager to have were Garlic Butter Mussels, as I was disappointed that F.I.S.H didn't have those in their menu when I went there last month. So since my 'informant' confirmed that MFM is serving the mussels as appetizer, I looked forward to having my lunch there.

Garlic Butter Mussels

While the kids were indecisive whether to order the Fish & Chips or the Big Boat, me & mum proceeded to order the Seafood Platter - which consists of Garlic Butter Rice laid under light & crispy battered Fish & Chips, grilled mayo Prawns & crispy fried Calamaris. Delish!

Seafood Platter for 2

We were (pretty) sure we could have finished the platter, but half-way through, we gave up & packed some of it home.

Although the food is tasty & the price very reasonable, I was a little (just a teeny-bit) disappointed that the food didn't stay hot long enough. Other than that, food is good, reasonable price, friendly staff & nice ambience.


No comments: