Saturday 23 April 2011

Birthday Dinner

We had an early dinner at Chai Chee Seafood Restaurant, located at Changi Road, in celebration of my mum's birthday. Glad to meet up with my brothers. Though I didn't say it, I've been missing them.

Scanning the menu & discussing what to order......

Still scanning the menu & deciding what to order......

Finally the food came....

Salted Fish Fried Rice & Fried Kangkong

Spicy Baby Squid & Lemon Chicken (we also ordered the Oyster Sauce Baby Squid, which was delish as well)

Sweet & Sour Garoupa

Bandung & Longan Drink (love the big mug!)

We were very satisfied with the delicious food

My Hanie bunny niece

It was my first experience at Chai Chee Seafood Restaurant. My brother had been there before, so he suggested the place to Mum. I must say that I wasn't disappointed.

 The service, serving & food were very satisfying indeed. They have indoor area (not air-conditioned though, I think), a wash-hand area for those who would be more comfortable eating using their hand, place was clean & a trip to the washroom was not miserable at all. I was definitely impressed and would be going there again when there's another family dinner outing in future.

So when Mum offered the Mee Hoon HongKong for takeaway, I didn't refuse ; ). Although it was a short meet-up, it was great to see everyone.

No comments: