Thursday 28 December 2006

Goodies orders & dinner

I've been busy baking & preparing Mochaccino Mousse Cake & 30 Fruit Custard Tartlets order from friends. Since it's already 7.45pm, don't know if I want to continue baking 2 whole pieces of brownies later. Don't want to be stuck in the kitchen when "Prison Break" starts.

Mochaccino Mousse Cake


Fruit Custard Tartlets

By the way, I've just finished cooking up a quick Spaghetti meal for dear hubby, who SMSed me "feel like having spaghetti today". Since it has been raining (again), I have to miss some of the ingredients for the spaghetti sauce & meatballs. Hope it will still taste good.

Guess I'll just rest for now. Got a long day at work tomorrow (oh, I'm going to the ZARA sale by the way).

More orders on Saturday, which I just have to squeeze in some time to go to the Singapore Expo for the Books Warehouse sale & Metro sale as well (phew!...)

No comments: