Almost ready from the pot.....
To my bowl, ready to slurp...... Yummy! Hot & spicy!
Then made Blueberry Cheesecakes for a friend who ordered a dozen cups to enjoy.
Afterwhich I decided to try out a Chocolate Cupcake recipe for dear daughter & myself.Chocolate Cupcakes
1 1/4 cups sugar
3/4 cup plain flour, sifted
100g of bittersweet chocolate
3 tblsp cocoa powder, sifted
1 tsp baking powder, sifted
Pinch of salt
1) melt chocolate & butter using double-boil method.
2) Add sugar & stir, let mixture cool for 10 mins.
3) Transfer to electric mixer & beat for 3 mins.
4) Add one egg at a time, beating well before adding the next egg.
5) Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder & salt into the mixture & mix well.
6) Scoop into cupcake cases & bake in a preheat oven of 170C for about 25mins or when skewer comes out clean.