Saturday 30 December 2006

Long day on Saturday....

Kak Norjanah ordered a whole 8" Blueberry Cheesecake for Hari Raya Aidiladha, to be delivered on 30th December 2006. Made it in the morning before going to the Singapore Expo for the "Books Warehouse" & "Metro Expo" sale.

Blueberry Cheesecake

As we reached Singapore Expo just after 10am, there were ample parking lots & no crowds. Went to the "Books Warehouse" sale first as it opened at 10am. I didn't find any interesting books for myself & only bought for the kids. Dear hubby looked for Stephen King's Dark Towers series to complete his whole collection.


Bought a whole load of stuff at Metro sale.... Mostly for the kids (again!) like baby wipes, toiletries, pyjamas, clothes etc... Oh I almost forgot, I bought a nice & comfortable pair of shoes for only $23. I've always preferred going to Metro sale to other department store sale, as I find that Metro stuff are better & more varieties as compared to the others.

After shopping went to Bedok corner for our lunch where we had fabulous sup kambing (spicy too), rojak & cold sugar cane juice. Then we headed home, where I baked brownies, clean up the house a little bit, prepared dinner & ensure that the clothes for tomorrow are all ready because I have to work tomorrow morning.

It was a long & tiring day for me. But this is part of being a wife & mother. What's important is that I enjoyed myself & always have whenever I get to spend time with the family.

No comments: