Saturday 30 May 2009

Oven break

It was a great visit to my friend's last week. After much thought I had decided to bake the Cotton Cheesecake for her. I was glad that it was well received by my friends. And next time I really want to try baking the starwberry version of that. Dear daughter just can't wait when I told her.

With regards to the Cotton Cheesecake for Precious Babez... dearie, please stop feeling guilty for not responding. It was an impromptu decision that I baked on that day & thought I've had your number. When I realized that I didn't, I was going, "Oh-uh!" No worries, I'm sure there will be a next time as I'm beginning to like the cheesecake too.

Oh I can't wait for tomorrow to be over as I will be going off on a family trip. Will only be back on Thursday.

So till then! Take care...

No comments: