Monday 19 October 2009

Monday ramblings

I'm a bit depressed with my website and have been thinking of it since morning. Seems that I'm unable to upload new pics for my pages & therefore it looks outdated. I admit I've been neglecting it for a while, so.......(hee!) Anyways, I'll try to rectify it the best of my IT abilities as soon as possible. Otherwise I'll have to resort to other alternatives. (So stress!)

Yesterday, we celebrated little Ghazi's 2nd birthday. Planned to buy him a Spongebob Squarepants (one of his favourites, besides Mickey Mouse Clubhouse) cake, but by the time I wanted to place an order it was too short notice. My fault - lack of planning.

I end up buying a Spiderman cake for him after work. Happiness! And for Zinedine's birthday next month, I've placed an order for a Transformers cake for him. He is so into Transformers and Optimus Prime especially. He's got the bag, pencil case, shirt, pants, toys.... Well boys will be boys I say.



Till the next entry! Good nite!

No comments: