Tuesday 8 December 2009

Hello Kitty & Mickey Mouse ~ Butter Cookies

Last week the kids & I decided to stay home & do some baking instead of going to Changi Airport T3, as suggested by dear daughter.

Been wanting to bake some Butter Cookies, as I have yet to use my new Hello Kitty & Mickey Mouse cookie cutters, which I bought in Hong Kong in June. So like finally!


I have my 2 hardworking assistants to help me press the dough, which at the same time kept them occupied. I had planned to ice the cookies but later decided not to as the cookies would become too sweet. Plus I just wanted to enjoy simple homemade Butter Cookies.


My assistants (heee!)



Pressed dough



Pleased with the result, as the characters turned out so well. Happier when I dipped them in coffee & enjoy the rest of the afternoon at home.



Homemade Butter Cookies

Aahhh.... bliss!

No comments: