Tuesday 10 May 2011

Molten Lava Cake

I've always wanted to try this recipe but have no guts to do so. I remembered years back, Mum bought this dessert from Johor (because it's Halal) & packed it back for me to taste. Of course when it finally reached me, it didn't taste as good. This dessert has to be eaten warm, almost immediately.

Since I was feeling a little downcast for a few days, I hope to lift my spirits up a bit by trying to bake the Molten Lava Cake. Come to think of it now, how more depressed I would be if this dessert wasn't successful for my first try.

I experimented with the oven temperature to see what I would get after each try. It was just right at the third attempt.


So I'd better bake this again when mum come to visit, so she doesn't have to specifically go 'overseas' just to eat Molten Lava Cake.

No comments: