Thursday 7 July 2011

Cookies, cookies & more cookies

As I've mentioned in my earlier post, there would be some new cookies for Eid this year. Not as much as I'd wanted to do but I could only afford (the time) to make these four types:

Chewy & Crunchy Chocolate Crinkles

Chocolate Chip Cookies & Gingersnaps

I don't think I'd be taking in many requests, considering that only yours truly will be baking them. So I'd only notified the regulars ; ). 

Plus, I could be expecting a call for a job interview any time. Yes, I'll be going back to work. I think I've 'enjoyed' myself being a WAHM (work-at-home-mum) for nearly a year. Not that I don't enjoy it anymore. But inflation is making me go back into the workforce. I'm just not sure how I'm going to put my mind to it.

Anyways, back to the cookies (enjoy the moment while I still can). One of my favourite cookies had gone for a 'facelift'. It's the Chocolate Cranberry Cookies. Managed to modify the recipe & I've to admit, it tasted so much better now. 

Then

Now

And of course the 'usual suspects', besides the Chocolate Cranberry, would be offered too.

Cornflakes Snow


Fruits & Nuts Biscotti and Cornflakes Crunchies

Just one that I won't offer. You'd have to come over to eat these...... = D



No comments: