Tuesday 25 December 2007

Hari Raya Haji & Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Last week, managed to get my orders out despite me being maid-less & managing the kids especially.

It was stressful, attending to the kids & baking / decorating the cakes at the same time. Now I know what it's like to be a home-maker... I really wonder how a fellow online buddy, Annie, does it. But she sure does a very good job in handling all 4 kids on her own.

So I received a request from Kynn for one and a half dozen of Chocolate Hazelnut Cheese Cups for Hari Raya Haji, to be shared with her family members. She had initially requested for Blueberry Cheese Cups, but since the fruit is not in season now she decided to have chocolates instead.


Chocolate Hazelnut Cheese Cups

Then I did some Christmas-themed Cupcakes for Nur, who has been my loyal 'fan' during my leave. I truly appreciate her support & trust in my work (so far).

Christmas-themed Cupcakes
This week will be another request from Nur for an engagement ceremony. It's an important event for her, so I truly hope that I won't disappoint her. And I apologise for not being able to take one more order from you Nur, cos I'm really......tight on schedule. Much as I want to, I just can't.

My busy week starts tomorrow; that's when I start to prepare my stuff for the 29th December orders.

I hope to update some more stuff before the year ends. Can't believe it's just another week before 2008...

Happy Holidays!

No comments: