Tuesday 13 January 2009

Baking or no baking?

I really feel like baking today. But haven't decided what.

Will continue with this post later and you will then find out if I really did bake something or just lazing haha...

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I didn't bake today. But I know what I'm gonna bake soon - Japanese Cheesecake.

I saw the recipe & I didn't have the confidence in trying the waterbath thing. Plus with a whole load of cheese used, what if the cheesecake didn't turn out good?

I may say all these, but deep inside I know I'm still gonna try it - successful or not. Just like the Lemon Meringue Pie. It took me the 2nd attempt to bake it successfully.

I hope to squeeze in a little more time to bake the cheesecake. Will update you when it happens.

Nite!

No comments: