Thursday 9 September 2010

Brownies for Eid

After the delivery of the cookies, I had to make sure that all the cakes are packed properly for collection on Wednesday. This year, requests were only for Brownie - Chocolate Cheese Brownie, a whole Brownie & Brownie Platter (100 mini pieces).

Baking would not be complete without bits of hiccups. Mine, when I had hoped for things to go smoothly after completing 95% of my tasks, was that the chocolate fudge cracked when I had over-estimated the chilling time. I guess I was too tired to bring out the Brownie of the fridge for the cutting, that I had left it more than the required time. And so, a second batch had to be baked to ensure a smooth top.

I was grateful for the ample time I had to complete everything, in time for the cakes collection.

Chocolatey Brownie for Naz

Brownie Platter for Naz

Brownie Platter wz drizzled Choc for Az

With this entry, I would like to wish all fellow Muslims ~ Eid Mubarak!

No comments: