Wednesday 8 September 2010

Ramadhan coming to an end

It had been a very quick month of Ramadhan passing by. Was it because it was Ramadhan, that's why time moved so quickly? In just a few days, we'll be celebrating Eid already.

Despite the busy schedule, I'm grateful that I managed to get DD 2 pairs of clothes & a pair of new shoes. As for the boys, I'll get them something soon hehe ; ).

So I managed to complete all bakings by Tuesday (cakes inclusive) and delivery of the cookies was done yesterday. For those who have placed your orders, I'm thankful for the trust. I hope you and guests will enjoy the goodies.

Talking about goodies, I offered a free gift for every order placed. Here's what my friends received in their bundle:

Fruit & Nut Biscotti

Enjoy the goodies... Thank you!

No comments: