Saturday 10 March 2007

Wedding Oreo Cheesecake

I had a request for an Oreo Cheesecake from Feezawati aka roxybabe86, for her aunt's wedding. It was to be delivered to Toa Payoh, the bride-to-be's place.

Wedding Oreo Cheesecake

While we were on the way, we met with a minor accident along CTE whereby the idiotic driver just brushed against hubby's vehicle. This driver was exiting from the side road while we were on the major road.

He must have panicked as he got back into his car & ready to go as soon as he stepped out to sort of check out on our vehicle. He claimed there was nothing until hubby called him out again to look at the damage done on the front left cabin. When hubby asked why he had to brush off like that, you know what the idiotic driver said -- "You didn't give way to me!" Excuse me... you're coming from the side road mind you!

He's a real dumb a** & it just makes my blood boil thinking about this. He'd better pay for the repainting man...

Other than this unfortunate minor accident, the rest of the day turned out fine & I had the rest I truly deserved. Next week is going to be another hectic week as I have lots & lots of paperwork to do & complete. Afterwhich a project for a friend (I've blocked off 24th March to 1st April for this).

Please come fast April... I need that break!


No comments: