Monday 11 January 2010

The weekend

I managed to survive the weekend by completing Nur's request for her son's 1st month cuppies' favors and attended the company function held at the Resorts World Sentosa.

First, the function; it's an "appreciation and farewell dinner" (read:retirement) for our COO. Since the event was held in one of the private function rooms, we were only allowed to take pictures in certain areas. So most pics were taken while waiting for the GOH and makan time. But me being the less vain one (heh!), didn't snap much pics while I was there. Most pics were tagged by colleagues in my FB.

The place is awesome! I really like the castle (think it should be Princess Fiona's of Shrek). Hard Rock Hotel is also opened except for the outlets. The restaurant that we went to serves Asian buffet - from Malaysia, Vietnam, Mongolia, North India. And they are all superblicious. My favourite is of course the dessert counter, especially since they serve Durian Puffs! Gorgeous!



And the Cempedak Fritters. The cempedak itself is sweet & the batter is light & crispy. I certainly ate till tummy full. Really a great evening.

Then back to the preparation of Nur's cuppies. She left the choice of deco & colour theme to me. She had asked for 20 sets of cuppy favors and 30pcs of small ones for her colleagues & friends.

These are what I came up with for her newborn Md Shaquile Andri.





The 20 sets of favors


30pcs of small cuppies

I am glad (relieved should I say) that Nur loves the cuppies. *Big grin*

No comments: