Saturday 13 January 2007

Hubby's coming home

Cooked Asam Pedas Ikan Pari today for dear hubby, who is coming back from Australia after 2 weeks. Although he'll only arrive at night, he can enjoy his Asam Pedas tomorrow for lunch. Finally home-cooked food!


Just lazing around & relax, although I feel an itch to bake something - Lemon Cake - in particular. But too lazy to go to the store to get flour. Then dear daughter said she wanted to eat doughnuts. Now wondering should I go to Four Leaves??

The sky is clear, the rain has stopped but laziness got the better of me. While I pen this down, let me consider whether or not to go out at all. Afterall, I am going to the airport later to fetch dh. Don't want to waste my 'energy' going out twice *read excuses*.

Maybe I'll just enjoy the rest of the Saturday afternoon staying at home, clean up the room a bit, spend some time being silly with the kids & enjoy my cuppa with yesterday's Banana Nut Muffins (gonna heat some up). Hmmmm, good idea!

Planned to take a bus down to the airport but ended up taking a cab instead as dear daughter said, "It's night time oredy ummi." Initially I didn't want to go at all as I was feeling quite lazy, but dd likes the idea of sending & fetching her father to & from the airport.

He didn't get that much stuff from this trip, just little somethings for everyone eg: nougat, chocolates, T-shirts for the kids & himself.

From the Arrival Hall, went to Popeye's first to get some late dinner as it has been quite a while since I had the Cajun fries & mashed potato.

When we got home, dear son who was asleep woke up & was so thrilled to see Walid back. Lucky he was able to go back to sleep soon after that cos I've got to work tomorrow.

We all had an early night as it has been a long tiring day for all of us. Good to have you back baby!

No comments: