Saturday 6 January 2007

Boring Saturday

Spent the weekend at mum's in Choa Chu Kang, as I've got my brothers there to keep dear daughter entertained.

Spent Saturday at home, lazing around & watched "Happy Feet" DVD. Great movie! Thought of going out & shop to get some fresh air but I was feeling a little down... bored. Dear hubby is not in town due to work in Wollonggong, Australia. Will only be back next week. His boss is always sending him off on 'strategic' dates like after Hari Raya Puasa, & this time on New Year's night & due to this, he missed dear daughter's first day at school. I have no exact words to describe his boss.

As promised (to mum), I baked brownies using Betty Crocker's mix, given by a colleague after Christmas. I was happy to receive it at first, until she said,"You can try baking using this next time & share with the rest of the guys." Did she think I baked brownies using instant mix? Oh my goodness... It didn't cross my mind that my colleagues thought that I used instant brownie mix, when I gave them brownies for the Christmas gift exchange. I thought they would know it was home-baked!

Oh well, they did say it was delicious though. (sigh!)




The brownies (above) taste too sweet, although it was soft & nice. Gave some to my aunt as there were plenty. Spent the rest of the day surfing the web. Such a boring day & boring entry.

No comments: